Include the certification in the Education section
Bring your profile information and up-to-date instructions:
1. Click on this link to start the process
2. Copy / Paste the following information
Certification name: Management Excellence & Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt
Certification authority: Optness Institute
License number: Insert your unique license number
- Month and Year:
Click on This certification does not expire
Certification URL: insert the URL location for your certificate
3. Double-check the details and the License Number (IC. No. BC/number) and click on Save
4. Access Optness LinkedIn page
- Click on the “Follow” button to be updated with our news.
5. Access Optness Facebook page
- Click on the “Like” button.
- Add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile (according to LinkedIn, listed education increases 15x visualization opportunities). See below the links/instructions to do it correctly.
- Plus, by adding Optness to the social network profiles you become a member of our Alumni. There is a closed LinkedIn group where we inform about Project Opportunities, Jobs, and New Training. Belonging to a community is a great way to network.
Add Six Sigma the Summary and Highlight sections
Depending on the industry and company you may want to highlight it on your profile and/or summary.
Example of Summary
Showcase your Six Sigma Skill
You can add Six Sigma related skills in the appropriate LinkedIn section.
Examples of Six Sigma related skills:
- Analytical Thought Process
- Structured Methodology
- Problem Solving
- Process Mapping
- Process Optimization
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Quantify Financial Results
Update Your Resumé
These are some Optness tips to leverage the certification on your CV:
- Clearly indicate the Green Belt Certificate on the resumé on the education part
- You can highlight your Six Sigma test research project if it is in the same industry that you are applying into
- Prioritize experiences, skills, education, and certifications by the importance depending the position you are applying