SQL for mbas
turn information into strategic decisions
Intro to SQL @ UF MBA
What is the format and duration of the course?
- Format: 6h-long, virtual (live & online).
- Date: June 17th, Saturday.
- Starts at: 9am-3pm EDT (Florida time).
- Fee: USD 199,99.
- Note: Recorded Option (At your own pace) is also available.
Is prior knowledge required?
- No knowledge is required. This is an introductory course on SQL.
What do I need to install?
- A free-of-charge browser for SQL. We will guide you throw it!
Do we get a certificate?
- Yes you do, once you complete the certification process.
How does the certification process work?
- You’ll be asked to work on a database and produce a visualization – which is the scope of this workshop! 😀
Is there any binder?
- Yes, you can download it.
Why Optness approach is different?
Created for MBA students
Fast-paced, immersive boot camp!
Lectured by an expert working F500.
Payment: USD 199,99
What our Alumni say about our courses
“Optness course was excellent. It had the ideal combination of analytical tools and practical advice. The knowledge that I have gained will give me and edge in my career regarding problem and decision making"
"The BB course by Optness is a challenging, yet stimulating, process during which we were trained to step up from the GB view to become leaders within our organizations. Lean Six Sigma is not just a sum of frameworks and techniques, it’s a professional philosophy"
"I believe a key business competence is the skill to make objective, data-driven decisions. In this sense, Optness course Black Belt was instrumental. It offered both a clear methodology and effective tools to tackle real-life challenges and to increase my offer of my future career of the next decade."