Be successful, systematically.
Six Sigma-Green Belt certification in a weekend. Tailored for MBA and focused in Management, Leadership & Decision Making.
Get the Management Excellence and Lean Six Sigma brochure
Boot-Camp exclusive for MBAs from Partner Schools:
- 2-days long
- Management focused
- Methodology to attain goals and solve problems
- Use of real case studies
- Green Belt certification included
Tailored for an MBA audience, with 10 years of proven experience among the best Business Schools around the world.
How the program is structured?
- Integrated techniques of Leadership, Management, and Lean and Six Sigma.
- Double international certification via Optness Institute (Management Excellence + Lean Six Sigma).
- Experience in more than 20 countries with excellent satisfaction rates.
Optness Six Sigma Paths
Management, Leadership & Unbiased Decision Making (MBAs)
Manufacturing & Quality Control (Traditional Approach)
Hospital, Medical Devices & Pharma (Lean Healthcare)
Who is this boot camp for?
- People willing to switch function or sector
- Candidates preparing for an internship
- New Hires looking for making an impact on their first 90-days
- Professionals looking a promotion and professional growth
- Anyone seeking to improve their Management, Leadership and Decision Making skills
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Why Lean Six Sigma?
- More attractive CV. More career opportunities. Quicker professional development
- Proven methodology to solve problems and achieve goals
- 75% of multinationals use or require in recruitment processes
- Proven International Quality (experience in 20+ countries)
- Unique Management Approach of Six Sigma
- Partnership with Top MBA Schools
We guarantee 100% Satisfaction
Can't attend the bootcamp? Do it online!
MBA Courses Results and feedback
Feedbacks | Testimonials
It’s an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge.
Price List (for non-partners*)
*Students from partnered institutions have access to subsidized fees or financial support from Optness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Green Belt certification process consists of
- attending to lectures
- open-book take-home exam
- and a short essay of a Six Sigma project
The take-home exam will realistically take 1 – 2 hours to complete. The research project could take 10 – 15 hours to complete, including doing research on a case study and drawing up the slides (detailed instructions and questions to answer will be provided after the workshop).
Have a Question?
To reach an academic representative, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.